Be sure to log in to your account here at Universityadmissions.se and check for important messages from the admissions staff.
It is possible that your reply will not be registered if you use one of these devices and you can lose your place.
On Sunday, 29 March, we'll be performing maintenance that may at times affect the availability of this website.
International courses and programmes at both the bachelor's and master's level are available for application. These courses are recommended only for citizens of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
Common questions right now
- How important is it that I reply to my offer?
- What does reserve mean and what's next?
- I've been placed on reserve and offered a place in a lower ranked programme. How should I answer my notification?
- Why have I only been offered a place in one of the master's programmes I've applied to?
- I've been admitted on condition/placed on reserve on condition. What does this mean?
- It's after the deadline for submitting supporting documents. Is it too late for me to complete my application?
- I have additional documentation now which makes me qualified for the course I applied for. I’d like to reapply, what should I do?
- I've received my admission results and want to apply for a scholarship. What should I do?