For students interested in international courses and programmes for the autumn semester that are available in the Second admission round, 15 April at midnight (24.00) CET is the last day to apply.
Common questions right now
- Is there a chance for me to be offered a place if I apply late?
- It's after the deadline for submitting supporting documents. Is it too late for me to complete my application?
- I've been admitted on condition/placed on reserve on condition. What does this mean?
- What does reserve mean and what's next?
- When should I pay the first instalment of my tuition fee?
- When should I apply for my residence permit?
- I've received my admission results and want to apply for a scholarship. What should I do?