Romania, master's admission
Find out what you need to submit, what previous studies meet the general entry requirements, how to meet the English requirement and any special instructions for your country of study.
Meeting the general entry requirements
A Diploma de Licenta of at least 3 years meets the general criteria.
Meeting the English requirement
You can meet the English requirement with your upper secondary studies with one of the following:
- English language in examination from bilingual English profile school (Bilingv Engleza) if graduation 2000 and later,
- English as B2 language in all 5 examination parts if graduation 2010 and later.
If you’re documenting your English based on your upper secondary studies, you must provide documentation demonstrating you meet the requirement. Please submit your upper secondary documents as indicated for bachelor’s level studies.
You can also demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.
Find out more at English language requirements
Special document instructions
- A transcript (Situatie Scolara / Foaie Matricola Partiala) can only be accepted for students with ongoing studies and alumni awaiting for the Diploma to be issued.
- All pages with text/writing/stamps must be submitted, even back pages.
- Please note that entries in academic record books cannot be accepted as transcript of records.