Kyrgyzstan, master's admission

Find out what you need to submit, what previous studies meet the general entry requirements, how to meet the English requirement and any special instructions for your country of study.

Meeting the general entry requirements

A Bakalavr (Бакалаврof at least 4 years meets the general criteria.

Meeting the English requirement

Upper secondary studies completed in this country do not meet the English requirement for studies in Sweden. Even if you studied English at your upper secondary school, it is not enough to give you eligibility in regard to English.

You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.

Find out more at English language requirements

Translation requirements

You must submit your diploma and transcript/Diploma Supplement of completed courses and grades in the original language. You must also provide an official translation of your documents. Official means that your translation must be completed, signed and and stamped by a translation company or a person who works as a translator. Accepted languages for translations are Swedish and English.

Special document instructions

  • Your diploma/transcript have to be issued in the official standard state format.

  • If your diploma supplement lists all your courses, it can replace the transcript of record. It must always be submitted together with the degree certificate
  • All pages with text/writing/stamps must be submitted, even back pages.
  • Please note that entries in academic record books cannot be accepted as transcripts of records.
  • Please note that you must scan your documents exactly as they  were officially issued to you. For example, if they were issued in colour, you must scan them in colour.

Your name and birthdate must match on all documents

For your documents to be accepted:

  • the name and birthdate provided must be the same on all your documents (ID, transcripts, degree certificate, etc.)
  • the name on your documents must match the name you reported in your account at

If the names are different, you must provide us with documentation (for example, a marriage certificate if you've been married) as to why they don't match.

If the birthdate on any of your documents is different from your passport, the difference must be explained with official documentation.

This documentation must be either issued in English or Swedish or, if issued in another language, officially translated to Swedish or English.

The easiest way to get your documentation to us is by uploading it here at 

Incomplete documentation

It's your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood the application requirements and have gathered and submitted all the necessary components of the admissions application by the deadline.


University Admissions in Sweden checks the authenticity of your documents with the issuing institution. University Admissions in Sweden reserves the right to revoke admission if supporting documents are discovered to be fraudulent.

Submission of false documents is a violation of Swedish law and is considered grounds for legal action.

Last updated: 17 October 2022