We only require one copy of each of your documents. We have to go through and register each document we receive and a large volume of unnecessary copies will cause a delay in the review of applications.
In order for the admission process to proceed in a fast and organised manner, we ask you to please follow these instuctions:
- Be sure to check and see which documents you can upload and which documents must be sent in via regular mail. You can find specific instructions at Documenting your eligibility for studies.
- If you submit a document via regular post, do not upload a scanned copy as well.
- If you upload a scan of your original document, do not send a copy via regular post.
- If you upload a document, only upload it once.
- Be sure that the letter of intent, CV, essays or other documents that you're required to submit are the final documents before you upload them, or send them in via regular mail. We are required by law to keep all copies of documents that you submit to University Admissions - you cannot delete documents you've already uploaded. It is therefore important that your documents are final before you scan and upload them - they cannot be deleted.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us make the application review process smoother and more efficient. Thank you!