What are you looking for?


Thank you for contacting us.

We will respond as soon as possible.

Message not sent

Due to technical difficulties, your message could not be sent. Please try again later.

Thank you for your patience.

Send us your question

I need a residence permit in order to study in Sweden. What should I do now?


As soon as you have received your first Notification of Selection Results, been offered a place, replied to your offer and paid the first instalment of your tuition fee, you should immediately apply for a residence permit. The fastest and easiest way to do this is using the online application at the Swedish Migration Agency's website. Students who cannot apply online should contact their nearest Swedish embassy or consulate for more information. Please note that you are not eligible for a residence permit for studies until you have been offered a place, replied, and paid the first tuition fee instalment. Other restrictions may apply regarding your eligibility; this will be determined by the Swedish Migration Agency.

Applying for a residence permit at the Swedish Migration Agency's website