Citizens of a Nordic country and their autonomous regions are not required to pay application and tuition fees. You do, however, need to document your citizenship. 

Please see the following link for information on documenting your citizenship:

EU/EEA citizens exempt from fees, but must document their status

The Nordic countries and their autonomous regions

  • Åland Islands

  • Denmark

  • Faroe Islands

  • Finland

  • Greenland

  • Iceland

  • Norway

  • Sweden