Registered students who are currently studying at a Swedish university can log in to using their university's student portal. 

You can also use your eduID account, if you have one, to log in and use the services at this website.


You'll find  where you can log in using eduID when you click on the 'Log in' tab.You can also create an account there if you don't already have one.

Find out more about eduID.

Last updated: 08 April 2019