University in Admissions has an account on Twitter - you can follow us @ApplytoSweden.
Our Twitter account will provide the latest information about the application process for international students interested in applying to higher education studies in Sweden. University Admissions in Sweden, a part of the Swedish Council for Higher Education, manages the Sweden Admissions Twitter account.
Please be aware of the following:
- University Admissions is available during regular office hours - Monday through Friday, 9-16 (CET), excluding holidays.
- The main purpose of Sweden Admissions on Twitter is to provide important information to international students to help them with the application process.
- We cannot answer specific questions about an application to Swedish universities. Those questions should be directed to University Admissions via our contact form here on this website, or by calling or chatting with us.
- You should never provide personal information in tweets to University Admissions. Please note that anything your write to us on Twitter is archived and available to the public in accordance with Swedish law.
- We will remove tweets that do not relate to the topic admission to universities in Sweden.
- Be respectful of others.
- We will remove all tweets that are in violation of Swedish law.
We hope that international students interested in studying in Sweden will enjoy our Twitter account and find useful information regarding the application process.